1. Who is responsible for data processing?
The data controller is Synallagma SA (hereafter, “Synallagma”), with registered office in Rue De Hollande 13, 1060 Brussels (Belgium), n. De TVA BE0774857180. The data controller can be contacted by email for questions relating to this policy at the address email@example.com. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What are cookies and how are they used on this website?
Cookies are small data or text files generated by a website and placed on your computer or on any other device you are using to access the website (smartphone, tablet…). Each cookie contains a unique code that allows to recognize your browser when you visit the website or to improve your experience on later visits. The content of a cookie generally consists of the name of the server that installed it, an expiration date, and a unique numerical code.
Cookies can have different purposes: for example, there are technical cookies (for language settings), session cookies (temporary) and tracking cookies (cookies that record user behaviour on the website to offer a better experience).
Session cookies store information locally on your device for the duration of your visit and expire at the end of your browsing session, i.e. when you close your browser window, the session, cookie and information it collected are deleted. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer or other device and they remain there after you close your session until you delete them manually or until your browser deletes them based on the pre-determined period contained within the persistent cookie’s file.
Cookies may be installed by the server of the website being visited or by a partner with whom this website collaborates. The website server can only read cookies that it has set itself. It does not have access to other information on the user’s computer or mobile device.
3. Synallagma uses the following cookies on this website:
Types of cookies placed by Synallagma SA, publisher of the site www.cep-project.org.
Third Party services set cookies:
Used for video recommendations when opening video on the Youtube website.
Used when user logs into panel to save settings and credentials
To store session data to infirm analytics dashboard
4. Cookie management
When you visit our website, you are asked to accept or reject all cookies and you have the option of accepting or rejecting categories of cookies, such as analytical cookies, personalization cookies and advertising cookies. These cookies will only be placed on your computer if and after you have accepted them. Whenever you want to change the cookies you accept, you can do it in Cookie Settings.
Only strictly necessary cookies will be placed without your consent. You can delete cookies already installed on your computer or mobile device at any time.
You can also refuse the installation of all cookies at any time via your browser settings. Disabling cookies may mean that you can no longer use certain features of the website.
Blocking all cookies is done differently depending on the browser you are using. Please see the links below for more information on how to manage cookies with each of the major browsers:
4.1. For Microsoft Edge:
- Click on “More …> Settings”
- Select “Show advanced settings”
- Under Privacy and Services> Cookies, select the option that suits you.
4.2. For Firefox:
- Open the “Tools” menu
- Select “Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Choose the options you want or follow this link .
4.3. For Chrome:
- Open the configuration menu
- Select “Options”
- Click on “Advanced options”
- In the “Confidentiality” section, click on “Content settings”
- Choose the desired options or find these explanations by following this link.
4.4. For Safari:
- Choose “Safari> Preferences”
- Click on “Security”
- In the “Accept cookies” section, choose the desired options.
4.5. For Opera:
- Open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu
- Select “Delete private data”
- Click on the “Detailed options” tab
- Choose the desired options.
5. Does the policy apply to linked websites?